NWoD OpenWorld Pen and Paper Game
Welcome to NWoD Open World RPG sign up Today
Welcome to NWoD Open World RPG sign up Today
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the best open world, free roaming, pen and paper NWoD game around. Combining the templates from all the NWoD games into one large ever-changing world

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plans to Enterprise LA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

Plans to Enterprise LA Empty
PostSubject: Plans to Enterprise LA   Plans to Enterprise LA EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 12:40 am

At the Compound

Damon " thanks for coming, it is time to set plans in motion, i have bought transport for us to travel abroad to set up our contacts, Ava, Abbaddon and Myself will be flying to Ireland on our Private Jet, to secure IRA relations, and get us the big guns..this will increase our intake of firearms and make us one of the, if not the mbiggest arms dealers in the city

Aeeron , his Childe Heather, and Alexander alogn with Laine, will take the Helicopter to near the border, where HEather has set up a meeting with Carlos Valenza, of the Guaporae Cartel, a large supplier of american cocaine, they will pay 20% more then we make now for all our guns, 1 stop, to do this they want us to then mule 30 kilos of uncut cocaine back from Mexico to a local hispanic gang for them to distribute, they will pay us 100k or 20k each for this..i think this is a smart move

Lastly, Viktor, ray, and Drake will have a meeting with the local Powers of Santa monica, and set a way to decure the Pier of Santa monica, if we can get our mitts on the pier and its revenue itll be a massive boost for us

This, looks liek a way to dominate the are aand set us up for City wide power
Back to top Go down
https://nwod.rpg-board.net
Storyteller
Admin
Storyteller

Plans to Enterprise LA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans to Enterprise LA   Plans to Enterprise LA EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 9:21 pm

Damon returns 5 days later, with a smile
" My cousin and I have secured IRA contacts, Guns will arrive every month at the port of LA, where we will pay a small payment to a union rep who will get us past the red tape.. so we now have whatever we want in the firearms department, i have talked to aeron on the way back and the Cartel will buy everything we have plus pay us 100k ( 20k a person) per month to mule 30 kilos of coke back for them to deliver to Los Muertos here in LA....now getting in bed with the cartel is serious, they wont let anything fuck up this operation..so we have a new ally, if anythign gets in the way the cartel will make it dissapear

GAME TERMS-
gun buisness + 20k per peron per payment
drugs +20k per payment per person
situational meriot - cartel hit squad 5 ( able to eb used only is somethign interferes with us muleing the coke or sending guns to them)
Damon got allies Union rep la docks 3 as well, we will need mor einfluence in teh LA docks to really be safe and secure and do international smuggling
Back to top Go down
https://nwod.rpg-board.net

Plans to Enterprise LA
Page 1 of 1