NWoD OpenWorld Pen and Paper Game
Welcome to NWoD Open World RPG sign up Today
Welcome to NWoD Open World RPG sign up Today
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the best open world, free roaming, pen and paper NWoD game around. Combining the templates from all the NWoD games into one large ever-changing world

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

James Paterson

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rancorius

James Paterson Empty
PostSubject: James Paterson   James Paterson EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 6:39 pm

Height: 5'8''
weight: 190
Hair: Black
Eyes: Green

Description: Always seen with a notepad and usually at least one camera. He wears slighlt loose clothes and usally running shoes since it helps move to his next sounrce of information or out run someone who didn't like his story

Background: Freelance jounarlist that my job it means they like my owrk but think im an ass or something. I look for infoamtion that people should know but theres a limit to what i will do. If someone did something bad it should be handed to the police not sold to the tabloids since most people wont bleive them and our job to bring the infomation to the right people. I started my way of life by reading my HS's newspaper but was kicked when I wouldnt write about the gossip but I found a calling I liked. When I went to college I majored in writing with a minor in photography plus I learned to use a bow to help built up my strength which has saved my ass a couple of times. Knowledge is the greastest weapon in the world it can topple regimes or make them.
Back to top Go down

James Paterson
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NWoD OpenWorld Pen and Paper Game :: NWoD Open World Role-Playing section :: Character Backgrounds and Pictures :: North American Characters-
Jump to: