NWoD OpenWorld Pen and Paper Game
Welcome to NWoD Open World RPG sign up Today

NWoD OpenWorld Pen and Paper Game

Welcome to the best open world, free roaming, pen and paper NWoD game around. Combining the templates from all the NWoD games into one large ever-changing world
 
HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 OFF DAY POSTS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Storyteller
Admin
avatar

Posts : 468
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 36
Location : NW, IN

PostSubject: OFF DAY POSTS   Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:53 am

I will be doing off day posts here)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nwod.forumotion.com
Storyteller
Admin
avatar

Posts : 468
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 36
Location : NW, IN

PostSubject: 9/1   Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:45 am

Damon awakes in his half completed have, he knows it was not wise, but felt safe enough with 30+ fighting men in the building with him...he laughs to himself " I will bring this city to it;s knees, but first I think i need a little..change"

He gets dressed and washes up, having slaves bathe and dress him

He heads to his feeding room or as it might also be called, the pleasure room, where he keeps various whores from his bordello, for use in rewarding his men for good training and won fights, takes 1 to his private sanctum and feeds to replenish his bodies waking cost, licks her wound shut and sends her on her way

Leaving the safety of his Ludis he moves through Rome, watchful as always with auspex 1 guiding his way, taking great care to stay at a distance from any flame larger than torch, unless unavoidable, as he makes his way to the City Offices

When he arrives he fills out any nessecary paperwork to change his legal name, offering a 100sp bribe if needed to get the ball moving and avoid any complications
"Magnus Salatorus" he says out loud " i like it"

He keeps an eye out for officials and senators, hoping to get a private meeting, he will flaunt his power and money


Once he locates an offical, merchant lord or senator, or senators aide he will work on getting them in his pocket, using manipulation and persuasion, or presence and intimidation if needed of course throwing them money always eases the talk
( 150silver a month for an official pr senators aide/ 500 silver a month for a merchant lord, and 1500 silver a month for a senator) as a starting point ( will go 50% higher if i lose a roll)

Buisness aside it is time to keep the ball moving, i pop up obfuscae 2 to keep me off the radar of other kindred, and head to the Inn in the forum, where i put the woman up, she is beautiful and an understanding of the occult that far surpasses some kindred..myself included, something i intend to change....she will make a fine lieutenant he thinks

I grease the palsm of the bouncer or security " 10s for you sir make sure i am not disturbed" and head up to her room,

There she is, jsut over 5 feet skiny but endowed, wearing a silk black dress and jewels fitting for royalty ( 1000 silver worth) i make my way to her, and kiss her hand, offering her my blood for the 4th time

i tell her that i will take her with me for all time, and i will soon, that she must prepare to say good bye to her mortal life, and she must tell no onem after spending a lil time with her i leave once again, heading back to my ludis, where i instruct my physical combat ghoul to take 3 guards to the INN and protect her, guard her wherever she might go and if anything happens to her, i will kill you all

Once they leave, i am off again, to the stables to purchase a swift black riding horse, a pure bred horse ( up to 10k silver on it) and ride my new baby in the poor areas, im careful to the predatores taint, i do not wish to start a war i dont have too by walking on someone elses toes, but i have 1 more thing i wish to accomplish, heading to the barracks for the city guard, i begin to bribe( 15s) to find a high ranking member of the guard, any corruption knowledge will go along way

the best i can find i approiach and beign small talk with him, flashing ma lil money, and dropping hints of my intentions, then i hit him with dominate 2  " you will feed me information about he guard, patrols and numbers, you will leave my holdings alone ( ludis, slave market and bordello) and ahve your men patrol those areas more

you will cause i wil pay you 500 silver a month to do so plus 100 silver now

He then heads to the Remus temple in the necropolis to have a chat with Falvina Galla ( Damon err Magnus has a mjor crush /hots for her) he tells her about his fights with the werewolf and the drauger, about his new properties and position, offering to strike up an alliance, using his status in the legion and her power over the augers
" we would make an unstoppable force, your cult and venefica and my slave and legion soldiers, we could forge the Camirilla in our image, on top of that, i mean come on, we are both beautiful creatures, you more so ... thats it, no tricks, no underhand bull shit, your power base and mine allied, and on a personal note, you and me"

he gauges her reactions and does a bow
" send victrix with your responce when you have it, I am quite sure you will arrive at the right conclusion"


satuisfied with my nights achievements it is time to go back and practice my dark gifts

Ive been told that kindred can apper in guise of anyone to another, a power i am anxious to have, and will stop at nothign to command
training obfuscate 4 ( rolling )


Rolls if you thin money insnt enough
1persuasion ( bribe most infuential government pref senator)
2 streetwise ( find corrupt guard )
3 dominate ( if bribing fails)
4 training  (target 3)


Last edited by Storyteller on Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nwod.forumotion.com
Storyteller
Admin
avatar

Posts : 468
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 36
Location : NW, IN

PostSubject: 9/1   Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:45 am

The member 'Storyteller' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'D10' : 1, 6, 6, 3, 9, 9

--------------------------------

#2 'D10' : 1, 7, 8, 2, 7, 1

--------------------------------

#3 'D10' : 6, 4, 9, 10, 3, 8, 4

--------------------------------

#4 'D10' : 4, 9, 8, 1, 6, 1, 7, 8, 6, 1
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nwod.forumotion.com
Storyteller
Admin
avatar

Posts : 468
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 36
Location : NW, IN

PostSubject: Re: OFF DAY POSTS   Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:46 am

all rools garned successes, trainign success as well ( secksy)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nwod.forumotion.com
Malus



Posts : 57
Join date : 2011-09-24
Location : Maryland

PostSubject: Re: OFF DAY POSTS   Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:32 pm

Magnus goes about his plans for the evening after his "official name change" is completed without complications.

On his trek across the City Offices, he encounters several people in political standings. However most are quite busy about their scheduled demands and pay him little more then a nod or hello as they pass by. Sitting a bench just outside of an entrance is a youthful man, wrapped in a rather plain tunic but the wreath of an olive branch upon his head catches Magnus' notice. In his hand appears to be a ledger, and he seems wrapped in thought. Magnus approaches the man, who looks up from his small book, and greets him.

" Magnus Salatorius.... might I trouble you for a moment of your time? "

" I have a few moments to spare citizen. Horatius Cicero, Argentarius to the Senator Gracchus Falco. "

After some small chat and discussions about Rome and its people, Magnus gets to his real objective. Horatius being a man who calculates cost and wealth for the Senator is no small task. Horatius' position affording Damon a pawn with ample feed from the hand as it were. Magnus' initial bribe intrigues the youth but its not enough to warrant his commitment. Its only at your offer of 200 silver a month does Horatius stand and close his ledger.

" Magnus Salatorius.... what is it you wish I do for you? "

Even in Rome, Damon has come to discover every man has a price.

Damon's next task after the purchase of his Black Steed, takes some time to achieve. Even being one of the Legion, the City Guards aren't willing to disclose their true intentions with Magnus at first. It takes a small amount of carousing and some drink to loosen the chains. Eventually though, Damon revels in delight at the opportunity to use his power over the mortal's mind. Dominating him into unwavering obedience. Before you leave, a patrol has already been issued for the evening.

Damon's final task seems to grant him unanswered questions. While Falvina welcomes the company, there are no tall-tell signs of her accepting the offer laid out to her. As the meeting comes to a close, she turns and looks to Damon.

" You have earned a place of respect amongst those of us in the Senex. While your proposition sounds glorious, I think you should know that you are not the only suitor to approach me with such a cause. As our current situation unfolds and lines are to be drawn, my allegiances will be made clear. For now, like any other in my status, I must choose to leave loyalties at the entrance. Rome is full of those who seek to usurp her power. Be careful.... there are those who would also do anything to get it. "

With that she walks you out of the temple and allows you to take her hand before parting back into the temple.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Storyteller
Admin
avatar

Posts : 468
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 36
Location : NW, IN

PostSubject: 9/3   Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:26 am

Malus wrote:
Magnus goes about his plans for the evening after his "official name change" is completed without complications.

On his trek across the City Offices, he encounters several people in political standings. However most are quite busy about their scheduled demands and pay him little more then a nod or hello as they pass by. Sitting a bench just outside of an entrance is a youthful man, wrapped in a rather plain tunic but the wreath of an olive branch upon his head catches Magnus' notice. In his hand appears to be a ledger, and he seems wrapped in thought. Magnus approaches the man, who looks up from his small book, and greets him.

" Magnus Salatorius.... might I trouble you for a moment of your time? "

" I have a few moments to spare citizen. Horatius Cicero, Argentarius to the Senator Gracchus Falco. "

After some small chat and discussions about Rome and its people, Magnus gets to his real objective. Horatius being a man who calculates cost and wealth for the Senator is no small task. Horatius' position affording Damon a pawn with ample feed from the hand as it were. Magnus' initial bribe intrigues the youth but its not enough to warrant his commitment. Its only at your offer of 200 silver a month does Horatius stand and close his ledger.

" Magnus Salatorius.... what is it you wish I do for you? "

Even in Rome, Damon has come to discover every man has a price.

Damon's next task after the purchase of his Black Steed, takes some time to achieve. Even being one of the Legion, the City Guards aren't willing to disclose their true intentions with Magnus at first. It takes a small amount of carousing and some drink to loosen the chains. Eventually though, Damon revels in delight at the opportunity to use his power over the mortal's mind. Dominating him into unwavering obedience. Before you leave, a patrol has already been issued for the evening.

Damon's final task seems to grant him unanswered questions. While Falvina welcomes the company, there are no tall-tell signs of her accepting the offer laid out to her. As the meeting comes to a close, she turns and looks to Damon.

" You have earned a place of respect amongst those of us in the Senex. While your proposition sounds glorious, I think you should know that you are not the only suitor to approach me with such a cause. As our current situation unfolds and lines are to be drawn, my allegiances will be made clear. For now, like any other in my status, I must choose to leave loyalties at the entrance. Rome is full of those who seek to usurp her power. Be careful.... there are those who would also do anything to get it. "

With that she walks you out of the temple and allows you to take her hand before parting back into the temple.
Pleased with his results, save for Flavina, but he feels the door is far from shut, besides he has Ava in the wing. He awakes with his childe " Today my love you begin anew, you will be introduced into our society, i will get you a patron in the Augers, the incantations and rituals you performed before are nothing to the blood magic of the augers, and you will learn it, and you will teach me."
He embaces her, and gives her a new black silk dress, new gold and ruby jewlery and tiara, you are royalty now my childe, and we will live in thsi world together , for all time, you shall be denied nothing.

Let us pay a visit to Flavina again, i shall see if she will patron you, and try again for a solid alliance, if not my cousin in Life Ava is a high ranking member who will patron you (( hmm not sure which would be better))he takes his childe to the necropolis and begins to introduce her around to variosu kindred, and takes her to the augers and petitons falvina first, then Ava for patronage
"Pay attention to every detail, master this craft my childe" He kisses her gently and leaves to deal with his personal buisness....someone tried to kill my childe, someone is gonna pay for that

He gathers his 2 ghouls, his 2 hardy thralled slaves, and 10 of hsi armed guards " my childe was attacked, and i want answers, if you find a kindred in teh forum, without my permission, and without damn good reason, i want them knocked into torpor and thrown in necropolis, i mean buisness,"

He leaves the warband and heads to talk to his human guard contact, the corrupt dominated guard captain or w/e " and begins the process of slipping his blood, by offering hima  drink and slipping it in, if that fails by commanding with dominate he will continue the bribing of patrols and guards as best he can for the forum

HE sends a message to his ghoul ( my spy assassin ghoul) to get an update on him contacting and attempting to buy some of the gangs that operate in the forum as well as haven location


Bullet Points-
1- meet with flavina and ava to get patronage into the augers for Elysa Salvatorius*childe)
2- set up a warband of 10 guards , my 2 hardy slaves led by  my unarmed fighter ghoul to track down kindred
3- continue to dominate/and thrall the corrupt captain i dominated before and bribing as many corrupt guards that patrol the forum only that i can
4- get a status report on recruiting of the gangs that operate in the forum and any havens he can find ( he is ordered to not engage anyone)

training obfuscate 4 ( wits+subterfuge+obfuscate)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nwod.forumotion.com
Storyteller
Admin
avatar

Posts : 468
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 36
Location : NW, IN

PostSubject: Re: OFF DAY POSTS   Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:09 pm

rolls for post

dominate
training
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nwod.forumotion.com
Storyteller
Admin
avatar

Posts : 468
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 36
Location : NW, IN

PostSubject: Re: OFF DAY POSTS   Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:09 pm

The member 'Storyteller' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'D10' : 8, 5, 5, 8, 7, 8, 7, 8

--------------------------------

#2 'D10' : 4, 1, 7, 9, 8, 2, 8, 1, 3, 2

passed both rolls
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nwod.forumotion.com
Storyteller
Admin
avatar

Posts : 468
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 36
Location : NW, IN

PostSubject: 9/5   Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:05 am

Magnus arises, and goes to his Childe Ellysa, reminding her to become invisible within the augers, to simply stdy take her "notes" and practice her art, to not draw atention to herself

"this is your task my childe, it will please me, do not let anything Interupt you"

Magnus checks in on his ghouls assignment progression, he figures tomorrow night they should of had enough time to complete their assignments, or prepare for the penalty for failing

It is once again rounds time, Magnus takes hsi 2 Gladiator (hardy slaves we got Damon didnt ghoul them i ghouled 2 others)  hands them each a sheild, 2 javelins, lorica segmanta armor and a gladius " we are making rounds" talks with them about their training asks about the doctore he bought to instruct them

He stops at his usual spots, the Senate building, to talk to his new contact, asks for regular reports on the senate, new laws talks of the barbarian forces threatening the city, anything the mortal feels is worthy that he overhears ( pay 500silver) and browses any slave markets, buying them out, splits any good looking girls to the bordello and half to my haven for blood dolls, worthless slaves will be resold, and hardy slaves sent to gladiator school, once completed he begins to serach for retired soldiers and ex gladiatorial champions, offering them 500 month to train hsi gladiators ( looking for 3 more doctore, one of spear combat, one of net and trident, and a dual weapons trainer) will offer a 500 silver sign on bonus as well

He then heads around some more nodding at people i see, and any guards i have bought, when i notice one i know i tell him to bring me information on any guards that work the forum that he knows to be on the take to anyone that isnt me, i will pay him 1000 silver for that information should it pan out

during my rounds i pay close attention to the predators taint, any kindred i feel, i will confront( unless i have overwhelming flight instinct) and tell them from now on you pay homage to me upon entering the forum, state your buisness and must obtain feeding rights from me to be allowed, ( being a high ranking legion member  at Centurion rank and 4 dot status i use that ) failure to do so will result in detaining the kindred and bringing him up for formal punishment

Happy with his time so far, he heads to the legions headquarters, and spends some tiem with his subordinates in the legion, works on formations and shoots the shit trying to gather some information they might have heard

While im here, he decides to pay a visit to the Temple fo Remus , greet Ava( and ask about his childe if she is the patron) talk for a bit before requesting a greeting with Flavina ( discuss childe if she is the patron) once done he will leave and head to the Camirilla, during the open forum hours and give a short Speech

" I am here with grave news, there have been a string of senseless possible masquerade violating murders on the kine the last 2 days, even open ones in view of humans on me and my allies childer to be..furthermore, the Forum Romania is MINE! "he pounds his fist hard on the posium
I will be given the respect one is due if my position, i am Centurion of the Legion, i have one of the highest influences in the legion possible, and I am done playing nice...as of  tomorrow night, any kindred in my territory without petitoning me prior, or coming to introduce himself to me upon entering will be punsihed severly, I will have you arrested and tied to a cross, where i will ahve your skin flayed off your bodies" he stares hard into the crowd
" If I, my allies or my childe is EVER assaulted by kindred hands again, I will do much worse" he smiles and composes himself
" Now that said, i have no issues allowing my brethren to feed in my domain, work and move in my domain, i just ask to be respected"

he leaves the Necropolis, and heads above and begins to look for a smith to hire ( 4 dots in craft with metalurgy spec) paying him 1000silver to move to the ludis, and 500 silver a month to keep my gladiator and guards wepon and armor in top shape, as well as create some new toys)

Buisness concluded he returns home to practice the familiar stranger

Rolls-
training ( 4 succ)
intimidate (during speech) ( 3 succ)


Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:40 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added roll results)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nwod.forumotion.com
Storyteller
Admin
avatar

Posts : 468
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 36
Location : NW, IN

PostSubject: 9/5   Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:05 am

The member 'Storyteller' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D10' : 2, 6, 4, 5, 8, 4, 9, 10, 5, 10
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nwod.forumotion.com
Storyteller
Admin
avatar

Posts : 468
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 36
Location : NW, IN

PostSubject: Re: OFF DAY POSTS   Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:06 am

didnt roll the other one for soem reason..here it is
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nwod.forumotion.com
Storyteller
Admin
avatar

Posts : 468
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 36
Location : NW, IN

PostSubject: Re: OFF DAY POSTS   Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:06 am

The member 'Storyteller' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D10' : 10, 6, 3, 3, 6, 10, 4
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nwod.forumotion.com
Storyteller
Admin
avatar

Posts : 468
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 36
Location : NW, IN

PostSubject: 10again rolls   Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:06 am

10 againrols
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nwod.forumotion.com
Storyteller
Admin
avatar

Posts : 468
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 36
Location : NW, IN

PostSubject: 10again rolls   Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:06 am

The member 'Storyteller' has done the following action : Dices roll

'D10' : 9, 3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nwod.forumotion.com
Malus



Posts : 57
Join date : 2011-09-24
Location : Maryland

PostSubject: Re: OFF DAY POSTS   Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:39 pm

Storyteller wrote:
Magnus arises, and goes to his Childe Ellysa, reminding her to become invisible within the augers, to simply stdy take her "notes" and practice her art, to not draw atention to herself

"this is your task my childe, it will please me, do not let anything Interupt you"

Magnus checks in on his ghouls assignment progression, he figures tomorrow night they should of had enough time to complete their assignments, or prepare for the penalty for failing

It is once again rounds time, Magnus takes hsi 2 Gladiator (hardy slaves we got Damon didnt ghoul them i ghouled 2 others)  hands them each a sheild, 2 javelins, lorica segmanta armor and a gladius " we are making rounds" talks with them about their training asks about the doctore he bought to instruct them

He stops at his usual spots, the Senate building, to talk to his new contact, asks for regular reports on the senate, new laws talks of the barbarian forces threatening the city, anything the mortal feels is worthy that he overhears ( pay 500silver) and browses any slave markets, buying them out, splits any good looking girls to the bordello and half to my haven for blood dolls, worthless slaves will be resold, and hardy slaves sent to gladiator school, once completed he begins to serach for retired soldiers and ex gladiatorial champions, offering them 500 month to train hsi gladiators ( looking for 3 more doctore, one of spear combat,  one of net and trident, and a dual weapons trainer) will offer a 500 silver sign on bonus as well

He then heads around some more nodding at people i see, and any guards i have bought, when i notice one i know i tell him to bring me information on any guards that work the forum that he knows to be on the take to anyone that isnt me, i will pay him 1000 silver for that information should it pan out

during my rounds i pay close attention to the predators taint, any kindred i feel, i will confront( unless i have overwhelming flight instinct) and tell them from now on you pay homage to me upon entering the forum, state your buisness and must obtain feeding rights from me to be allowed, ( being a high ranking legion member  at Centurion rank and 4 dot status i use that ) failure to do so will result in detaining the kindred and bringing him up for formal punishment

Happy with his time so far, he heads to the legions headquarters, and spends some tiem with his subordinates in the legion, works on formations and shoots the shit trying to gather some information they might have heard

While im here, he decides to pay a visit to the Temple fo Remus , greet Ava( and ask about his childe if she is the patron) talk for a bit before requesting a greeting with Flavina ( discuss childe if she is the patron) once done he will leave and head to the Camirilla, during the open forum hours and give a short Speech

" I am here with grave news, there have been a string of senseless possible masquerade violating murders on the kine the last 2 days, even open ones in view of humans on me and my allies childer to be..furthermore, the Forum Romania is MINE! "he pounds his fist hard on the posium
I will be given the respect one is due if my position, i am Centurion of the Legion, i have one of the highest influences in the legion possible, and I am done playing nice...as of  tomorrow night, any kindred in my territory without petitoning me prior, or coming to introduce himself to me upon entering will be punsihed severly, I will have you arrested and tied to a cross, where i will ahve your skin flayed off your bodies" he stares hard into the crowd
" If I, my allies or my childe is EVER assaulted by kindred hands again, I will do much worse" he smiles and composes himself
" Now that said, i have no issues allowing my brethren to feed in my domain, work and move in my domain, i just ask to be respected"

he leaves the Necropolis, and heads above and begins to look for a smith to hire ( 4 dots in craft with metalurgy spec) paying him 1000silver to move to the ludis, and 500 silver a month to keep my gladiator and guards wepon and armor in top shape, as well as create some new toys)

Buisness concluded he returns home to practice the familiar stranger

Rolls-
training ( 4 succ)
intimidate (during speech) ( 3 succ)
Your ghouls say there are whispers of this VII. A few people lurking about the shadows that claim to have valuable information regarding the subject. Nothing is learned from your shakedowns. Something.... intrigues you though from your report of your assassin.

" Master....I followed the rumors per your command. Quintus Brutus..... the name I heard. I gathered whatever I could with the resources you gave.... and some of my own devices. A leper sire.... a man who smelled of rot and decay.... and his hand sire.... withered to the bone. A harsh raspy voice..... from the shadows.... it said.      
You can see the dread on the ghoul's face.... horror spread across it.

" Mortal..... I give you a message..... Tell your sire, he and his allies can not run. There will be a Crimson Tide. Blood will flow through the streets of Rome. They have always been here.... If you Sire wants answers..... he must come alone to this very spot. Tell him to bring a well refined meal.... it has been some time since I have dined on the upper class. If he does not show.... I will not be found again. Tell him.... the signs have always been around a him. VII.... VII.... VII..... "

" Master..... he made the most horrible sound and vanished before my eyes. Sire.... please..... be careful. I do not like this. "

You gladiators report nothing but good deeds of their training. The Doctore has seen fit to lead through example and those too stupid or foolish have been weeded out. You would assume this to be the "accidents" that were reported earlier. You seem to notice a bit of confidence in their steps. Your rounds are met with very little trouble. Horatius is quick to tell you that rumors are spreading.... that a call to war is being whispered among the Senators. No other news to report, but he will keep a weathered ear about Gracchus' cohorts. Only one slave market catches your eye.... one that Horatius states many of those looking for their services frequent when in the area. They are few in number.... but something about the quality catches your eye. Though few in number.... the females seem to be more then the common place of their station. You split them up 3 and 3 per your stated requirements. The rest seem to fall into the could make it as Gladiators or lion food (3 more for Gladiators).

The guard you "question" seems hesitant at first and then looks to you.....

" Many hands line their pockets..... There are rumors of some of us, even taking bribes from the Hordes that lurk beyond the walls. I do not know names. I will see what I can find out for you.

You do not feel the Predator's taint.... however, you do feel as if something beyond the Darkness is watching you.

Your fellow legionaries mock the coming barbarian hordes.... it seems to be the talk of the evening. A few drinks and games later half of them seem unfit for post however.

As you walk into the Temple, you notice Falvina and other speaking. You recognize the young man as an aide you've seen among the Senex gatherings. You overhear very little of their conversation and then glace over to see your childe and Ava. Both wave a hello and continue about their business for the time being. Falvina waves you over in her direction.

" Magnus... my apologies for not being able to Patron Ellysa. I already have too many eyes and ears about me. Ava was a much better fit. I can always use my influence within these walls to move her training along however. Call it a mutual benefit on both our behalves. I will see to it she is not held up. One friend to another. "

She winks at you and follows you out as you head to the open forum.

Your speech is heard by many. Followed by a roar of those in disbelief and offense. In a matter of minutes Octavius calls order to the chaos.

" You would do well to learn your place. You will not make threats within my walls. You will bring your issues to me and I will deal with them. "

He turns to the crowd and eyes them sternly.

" However, you have been warned. I will not tolerate any more insubordination.... not with the Horde preparing to invade our walls. Not with the issues we have with the Red Furred Wolves and the other attacks. "

He closes the forum and you have a feeling your words were met with success and some measure of contempt.

You are able to hear of several smiths along the trade routes, but within the walls only one smith is of the quality you seek. He is strictly tasked with the Praetorian gear and considered the best smith in Rome. There is rumor his apprentice is just as good and seeking to find his own clients.

Your training in the Familiar Stranger goes well.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: OFF DAY POSTS   

Back to top Go down
 
OFF DAY POSTS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» WITTE, Mikaela Katherine
» Count to 10 before the regular user posts
» All Individual boards are missing the scroll icon for "New Posts"
» Custom CSS: Compact, shorter posts/Profile Picture on the Left/Fix for "floating ponies"
» The Prefect's Handbook (must read for all prefects)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NWoD OpenWorld Pen and Paper Game :: Character Actions :: Damon Salvatore-
Jump to: