NWoD OpenWorld Pen and Paper Game
Welcome to NWoD Open World RPG sign up Today

NWoD OpenWorld Pen and Paper Game

Welcome to the best open world, free roaming, pen and paper NWoD game around. Combining the templates from all the NWoD games into one large ever-changing world
 
HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
User ava
Guest



PostSubject: Application   Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:38 am

1-what brought you here----------my friend runs it
2- what rpg exp do you have?-------------------plenty of MMo and games,
3- favorite NWoD template--------------------Vampire
4-superman or spiderman?
5- what do you prefer in your stories? using percentile tell us how much combat/skill use/roleplaying do you like in the story (IE combat 40% skill use(hacking, research etc) 40% role playing 20%)--------Doesnt matter, 30/30/30
These will help the storytellers get a feel for your style
6- repeat this after me...I WILL NOT METAGAME! (metagaming is using information you know as information your character knows..IE you may know how to hack a computer frontwards and back, but your character with 0 dots in computer well he doesnt and acting like he does is a big no no)----I will not metagame
Back to top Go down
Noelle

avatar

Posts : 2
Join date : 2011-08-16
Age : 36
Location : Northwest Indiana

PostSubject: Noelle's Application   Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:44 am

1-what brought you here - Brandon brought me here
2- what rpg exp do you have? - 15 years
3- favorite NWoD template - Changeling, Promethian, Inferno, and Innocents are among my favorite
4-superman or spiderman? Spiderman
5- what do you prefer in your stories? using percentile tell us how much combat/skill use/roleplaying do you like in the story (IE combat 40% skill use(hacking, research etc)
These will help the storytellers get a feel for your style. 40% role playing 20%) - 75% Roleplay 25% Combat
6- repeat this after me...I WILL NOT METAGAME! (metagaming is using information you know as information your character knows..IE you may know how to hack a computer frontwards and back, but your character with 0 dots in computer well he doesnt and acting like he does is a big no no) - I WILL NOT METAGAME
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Storyteller
Admin
avatar

Posts : 468
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 36
Location : NW, IN

PostSubject: Re: Application   Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:54 am

accepted welcome aboard
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nwod.forumotion.com
I-Retias
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Application   Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:52 am

1-what brought you here
An advert on RPol.net and a deep love of World of Darkness
2- what rpg exp do you have?
Three years of playing in a RP society
3- favorite NWoD template
Werewolf
4-superman or spiderman?
Spiderman
5- what do you prefer in your stories? using percentile tell us how much combat/skill use/roleplaying do you like in the story (IE combat 40% skill use(hacking, research etc) 40% role playing 20%)
20% combat, 30% skill use, 50% roleplaing
These will help the storytellers get a feel for your style
6- repeat this after me...I WILL NOT METAGAME!
I will not metagame!
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
avatar

Posts : 468
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 36
Location : NW, IN

PostSubject: Re: Application   Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:01 am

accepted welcome, and account approved, you can sign in at your leisure
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nwod.forumotion.com
Eimi



Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-08-21
Age : 37
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Application   Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:39 am

1-what brought you here --- Happened to feel like playing again, did a google search that lead me to your posting about this site on WW's site.
2- what rpg exp do you have? --- Since I was twelve. So...coming up on 19 years now? This would be my first game in NWoD, though.
3- favorite NWoD template --- Changeling. The core was possibly the best book WW has put out in the last ten years.
4-superman or spiderman? --- Spider-Man.
5- what do you prefer in your stories? using percentile tell us how much combat/skill use/roleplaying do you like in the story --- 20%/20%/60%

6- repeat this after me...I WILL NOT METAGAME! --- I will not metagame!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Storyteller
Admin
avatar

Posts : 468
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 36
Location : NW, IN

PostSubject: Re: Application   Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:05 pm

accepted welcome aboard ..* blows the dust off his changeling book*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nwod.forumotion.com
viskarenvisla

avatar

Posts : 3
Join date : 2011-09-10

PostSubject: re: application   Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:48 pm

Some of this may be redundant since you know, but might as well be complete...

1-what brought you here - I'm always looking for new venues to meet good roleplayers, and I am very partial to the atmosphere of World of Darkness. I like the open style of the world since I myself am a little anarchy prone.
2- what rpg exp do you have? I have been gaming for a good ten years and played a lot of Werewolf the Apocalypse as well as d&d 3.5. I have also DMed for a long time have run two very successful, long term adventures.
3- favorite NWoD template - Werewolf the Forsaken
4-superman or spiderman? Neither. Spawn.
5- what do you prefer in your stories? using percentile tell us how much combat/skill use/roleplaying do you like in the story (IE combat 40% skill use(hacking, research etc) 40% role playing 20%) - Combat 30%, Field-Skill Use 20%, Roleplaying 50%
These will help the storytellers get a feel for your style
6- repeat this after me...I WILL NOT METAGAME! (metagaming is using information you know as information your character knows..IE you may know how to hack a computer frontwards and back, but your character with 0 dots in computer well he doesnt and acting like he does is a big no no) - I will not metagame.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Storyteller
Admin
avatar

Posts : 468
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 36
Location : NW, IN

PostSubject: Re: Application   Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:04 pm

viskarenvisla wrote:
Some of this may be redundant since you know, but might as well be complete...

1-what brought you here - I'm always looking for new venues to meet good roleplayers, and I am very partial to the atmosphere of World of Darkness. I like the open style of the world since I myself am a little anarchy prone.
2- what rpg exp do you have? I have been gaming for a good ten years and played a lot of Werewolf the Apocalypse as well as d&d 3.5. I have also DMed for a long time have run two very successful, long term adventures.
3- favorite NWoD template - Werewolf the Forsaken
4-superman or spiderman? Neither. Spawn.
5- what do you prefer in your stories? using percentile tell us how much combat/skill use/roleplaying do you like in the story (IE combat 40% skill use(hacking, research etc) 40% role playing 20%) - Combat 30%, Field-Skill Use 20%, Roleplaying 50%
These will help the storytellers get a feel for your style
6- repeat this after me...I WILL NOT METAGAME! (metagaming is using information you know as information your character knows..IE you may know how to hack a computer frontwards and back, but your character with 0 dots in computer well he doesnt and acting like he does is a big no no) - I will not metagame.

welcoem aboard, get me a human sheet using the char creation rule son the site, add me to yahoo IM(b_lane_26@yahoo.com) and we will get your prolouge started
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nwod.forumotion.com
Guest-Un
Guest



PostSubject: Heya!   Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:53 pm

1-what brought you here - The World of darkness forums!

2- what rpg exp do you have? - I have played table top pen and paper games since I was a young lass (Around 11 years old) and have played online off and on, mostly in IRC chats for about three years.

3- favorite NWoD template - Mage, definitely Mage.

4-superman or spiderman? - Spiderman, Reminds me of mage. normal human guy gets powers, and tries to use it responsibly.

5- what do you prefer in your stories? using percentile tell us how much combat/skill use/roleplaying do you like in the story (IE combat 40% skill use(hacking, research etc) 40% role playing 20%)
These will help the storytellers get a feel for your style - 40% Roleplaying, 35% combat, 25% skill use.

6- repeat this after me...I WILL NOT METAGAME! (metagaming is using information you know as information your character knows..IE you may know how to hack a computer frontwards and back, but your character with 0 dots in computer well he doesnt and acting like he does is a big no no) - I WILL NOT METAGAME!!!!!!

~Unseelie
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
Admin
avatar

Posts : 468
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 36
Location : NW, IN

PostSubject: Re: Application   Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:29 pm

Guest-Un wrote:
1-what brought you here - The World of darkness forums!

2- what rpg exp do you have? - I have played table top pen and paper games since I was a young lass (Around 11 years old) and have played online off and on, mostly in IRC chats for about three years.

3- favorite NWoD template - Mage, definitely Mage.

4-superman or spiderman? - Spiderman, Reminds me of mage. normal human guy gets powers, and tries to use it responsibly.

5- what do you prefer in your stories? using percentile tell us how much combat/skill use/roleplaying do you like in the story (IE combat 40% skill use(hacking, research etc) 40% role playing 20%)
These will help the storytellers get a feel for your style - 40% Roleplaying, 35% combat, 25% skill use.

6- repeat this after me...I WILL NOT METAGAME! (metagaming is using information you know as information your character knows..IE you may know how to hack a computer frontwards and back, but your character with 0 dots in computer well he doesnt and acting like he does is a big no no) - I WILL NOT METAGAME!!!!!!

~Unseelie

welcome aboard
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nwod.forumotion.com
POOPYBUT
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Application   Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:04 am

1-what brought you here----------google. Been wanting to play wod for ages
2- what rpg exp do you have?-------------------copious amounts of D&D, VTM:bloodlines
3- favorite NWoD template--------------------Garou
4-superman or spiderman?--------------------Batman?
5- what do you prefer in your stories? --------20/30/50

6- repeat this after me...I WILL NOT METAGAME! (metagaming is using information you know as information your character knows..IE you may know how to hack a computer frontwards and back, but your character with 0 dots in computer well he doesnt and acting like he does is a big no no)----screw metagamers
Back to top Go down
BOOPYPUTT



Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Application   Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:25 pm

POOPYBUT wrote:

4-superman or spiderman?--------------------Batman?

give me two paths to follow and i'll choose a third
Back to top Go down
View user profile
heavykeep



Posts : 35
Join date : 2013-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Application   Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:56 pm

1. Looking to play NWOD
2. Little to no exp
3. Demon the return
4. Spiderman I guess
5. I don't have a preference yet
6. I will not metagame
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Storyteller
Admin
avatar

Posts : 468
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 36
Location : NW, IN

PostSubject: Re: Application   Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:36 pm

heavykeep wrote:
1. Looking to play NWOD
2. Little to no exp
3. Demon the return
4. Spiderman I guess
5. I don't have a preference yet
6. I will not metagame
sign up, post a character bio, and submit a base human PC using the rules on the board


Welcome to NWoD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nwod.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Application   

Back to top Go down
 
Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Binary's Application
» Loan Application Template
» Character Match Up Application
» Henry Hook. A successful application for a job at The British Museum.
» Character Application Template

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NWoD OpenWorld Pen and Paper Game :: Sign Up to Play NWoD Open World Pen and Paper :: Applications for Players-
Jump to: